Monday, June 14, 2010

Why is Rajah Blogging?


Blogging has become a popular trend among my friends, so it was only a matter of time before I started blogging too. I'm not sure really what to expect from this experience. I'm not even sure whether people will take time to read my blogs, but that's okay.

For those who don't know Rastafari is my way of life and I intend to use blogging as a tool to express and share my ideas, experiences, beliefs and inquiries for "The Overstanding" of myself, the individual, and life. The title of this blog, "The Overstanding," was inspired by Sizzla Kalonji's 2006 album, The Overstanding. Since this is my first official posting I'll keep it short. I look forward to sharing my thoughts and experiences to all those willing to read. I expect my blogs to become better over time once I familiarize myself with all the tools at my disposal. Now I'll end with a short prayer.

Glory be to the Father and the maker of Iration. Allow the words of I mouth, the ideas of I mind and the meditation of I heart be acceptable in thy sight of The Most High, Selassie I, JAH Rastafari. SELAH




2 comments:

  1. a good read is rastafari... the origins... its in the basement in a box of books... couz..lol

    ReplyDelete